Die-Matic Tool and Die, Inc. (we, us or our) owns and operates the World Wide Web site www.DieMatic.net The design, content and graphics of this site and all other elements created by us or third parties as work for hire or where the copyright has been assigned to us or one of our subsidiaries remains copyrighted with all rights reserved.
To obtain permission to use any of these copyrighted elements, and such permission may be granted or refused at our discretion, write with a full description of the element which you desire to use, the purpose, place and extent of use intended and full contact information including name, address, phone fax and Contact Us with all requested information.
Content which has been contributed to public area of the DieMatic.net by users remain the property of the submitter or the original creator and we are a distributor of such content. Occasionally, a person may feel that content submitted by a user is their property or is covered by the copyright of someone other than the submitter. Please remember that the distributor of user supplied content and the submitter, not Die-Matic Tool and Die, Inc., is the one who has violated copyright if such a violation has occurred. However, we will respond to substantiated claims of violation. In such a case, the person who believes they have a claim under copyright should Contact Us.
All the following must be included:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed, and the basis of the claim
- Identification of the material which is claimed to be infringing, including the URL
- Full contact information on the claimed copyright owner or other claimant, (who must have a license which is being infringed or other standing to make the claim.) This should include the name, address, telephone, fax and email information.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information sent is accurate and the complaining party is the owner or an authorized agent of the owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of the claiming party